Playing bachelorette hostess and looking for ideas for party favors? Survival kits are top of list for most handy bachelorette party favors you can give your guests. No one wants to be caught on a weekend away, or a big night out on the town, without something they need. This is especially true for a party crew who isn’t used to this kind of partying anymore (and, yes, I am referring to myself).
To make your bachelorette hosting easier, I’ve put together the top bachelorette survival kit ideas, a downloadable template for at-home printing, and more DIY bachelorette party favor ideas so you can plan a memorable bash on a budget.
Note: When you shop via links on our site, we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Savvy Swaréy. Learn more.
Bachelorette Survival Kit Ideas
First, let’s get into the nitty-gritty of putting together a bachelorette survival kit. Afterall, that’s what brought you here, right? I’ve included a wealth of ideas below, and linked some of the items I actually used in the survival kits I made for my Sister-in-Law’s bachelorette party.
To put yours together, think about the things that your guests might need throughout the party.
Bachelorette Party Survival Kit List
- Emergency Items: band-aids, safety pins, Tylenol pack, blister pads, antiseptic wipes, mini sewing kit
- Snacks: Late-night hunger pangs are real, so include some snacks like granola bars, fruit snacks, or trail mix in your kit.
- Hair accessories: extra bobby pins, hair scrunchies (see below for a way to make these even cuter!!), and mini hair spray or dry shampoo in case anyone needs a hair touch-up.
- Breath mints or gum: Keep everyone’s breath fresh with some breath mints or gum. These cute mini packs of tic tacs are perfect!
- Chapstick or lip gloss: No one’s got time for chapped lips! Include mini chapsticks in your kit for a flawless finish on the go.
- Tissues: Tears (both happy and sad) are common at bachelorette parties, so make sure to include some tissues in your kit. Here are some great tissue travel packs to include!
- Nail polish: If you’re planning on doing some DIY manicures, include some mini bottles of nail polish in your kit.
- Mini fan or hand-held misting fan: If you’re partying in a warm climate or indoors, a mini fan or hand-held misting fan can be a lifesaver. (these fans that plug into your cell phone are perfect for on the go!)
- Beauty Touch-ups: oil absorbing face-blotting sheets or facial mist can be a nice touch if you’re going to be out on the town all night.
- Hand Sanitizer: You’ll be interacting with a lot of people throughout the course of the party, so mini pocket hand sanitizers are always a good idea.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. Remember to tailor your bachelorette survival kit to your party’s specific needs and have fun with it!
Bachelorette Party Survival Kit Template
If you’re feeling crafty, you can create some cute and personalized DIY templates for your bachelorette emergency kit. This can include labels for your goody bags, as well as instructions for how to use each item in the survival kit.
You can also get creative with the packaging for your bachelorette emergency kit. Consider using cute and reusable containers, like mini makeup bags or travel-sized pill cases, that your guests can take home with them. Or, you can go with simple cellophane treat bags like the ones I made pictured below, and use my printable label.
To make these, download my “Oh Shit Kit” label template by clicking the link below to subscribe, and purchase these Avery Template Presta® 94237 label kit that you can print at home. Simply print your labels and affix them to your completed kit.
Top DIY Bachelorette Party Favors
Next, let’s look at some more ideas for popular bachelorette party favors, including more you can DIY at home!
Bachelorette Hair Scrunchie Favor Labels
These “to have and to hold your hair back” labels are perfect for hair scrunchie bachelorette favors. This template can be printed on a home printer on standard printer paper. Simply cut and tape around your scrunchies for a cute and personalized bachelorette party favor.
You can access the template for this DIY bachelorette party favor as a Savvy Subscriber, as well!
Personalized Bachelorette Koozies
Whether you use your Cricut, or find an Etsy seller to create customized heat transfer vinyls, you can create your own personalized bachelorette party favor like these koozies I made for my sister-in-law’s.
Along with these cute DIY bachelorette party favors, you might also consider some fun things that your guests can take home with them or use during the celebration. Here are some additional ideas to include:
- Sunglasses – These heart-shaped sunglasses were a huge hit at my sister-in-law’s bachelorette and you can customize them with different colors or messages. always a hit, and you can customize them with different colors or messages.
- Customized wine glasses
- Cute temporary tattoos
- Personalized tote bags
- Bachelorette Party Tees or Tanks
- Personalized hats or these fun visors
Bachelorette Party Goody Bag Ideas
OK, last but not least, let’s talk goody bags. Afterall, you need something to put all these super fun DIY bachelorette party favors in to give your guests! You can go for a simple and classic style, or get creative with different themes that match the party’s tone. Here are just a few examples:
- Beach Day Bachelorette Party – Fanny packs are the perfect bachelorette goody bag option for some fun in the sun.
- Bar Hopping Bachelorette Party – cute make-up bag that could fit in your purse is a great option for a night out on the town.
- Wine Tour – Totes with water bottles and snacks to stay hydrated and fueled during stops is a great bachelorette goody bag option.
No matter what you choose, you are essentially looking for a goody bag that fits your theme and planned activities and contents that go with it.
Alright friends, you should have tons of great ideas for bachelorette party favors. Remember to make these ideas your own to fit your party theme, and have FUN in the process.
Be sure to subscribe below to access all the templates above, and share with us on social by following @SavvySwarey and tagging #savvyswarey.